Dream Theater Forum - A Change Of Seasons

Beyond The Dream - for foreigners, BTD - Unofficial Italian Fan Club thread

« Older   Newer »
Istvan DiVega
view post Posted on 3/3/2009, 17:21

Beyond The Dream Unofficial Italian Fan Club thread, now opened as requested by TheMindstorm.

TheMindstorm
view post Posted on 3/3/2009, 17:47

Hi guys, thanks to Istvan, we can post here our translated articles, published by BTD. Hope you'll enjoy.

-Giuseppe

TheMindstorm
view post Posted on 13/3/2009, 13:41

Hey, in case anyone of you doesn't know THE NEWS, here you are:

http://www.mikeportnoy.com/forum/m2268614.aspx

Have a good Reading!!!!!!

-Giuseppe

C0mmander
view post Posted on 13/3/2009, 17:05

Daje, Elephan destroys the world.

view post Posted on 17/3/2009, 10:41

By the way - why unofficial? I know that the Italian Dreamers dissolved a while ago. Can someone give me a brief story of what happened? Is it true that one of the craziest DT communities in the world doesn't have a fan club? ;)

cHiCcAz
view post Posted on 17/3/2009, 14:11

They put an end to the fanclub because of personal problems, as they wrote on the official site. All the people of the ID staff have their job and family and it was become hard to recoincil everything. Now there are many guys (like Mindstorm) trying to start up a new official FC and I know that the old ID staff is looking for worthy heirs...go Peppe!! :yeah:

what about your german fanclub? it's still active, right?

view post Posted on 17/3/2009, 14:31

It is, though most of the time it's just a forum with lots of guys blabbering about nothing... ;)
Michael from The Mirror works with Sebastian Beloch a lot, creating the fan DVDs and stuff. I have to admit that I don't really follow them any more - it's not really interesting for me what's happening at The Mirror.

cHiCcAz
view post Posted on 17/3/2009, 16:49

I can understand you better than you could imagine...I was subscribed to the ID fanclubs but I quit long time before the closing for many many reasons...it seems that every DT fanclubs have the same destiny...

TheMindstorm
view post Posted on 20/3/2009, 10:57

Don't say things like that, chicca. It's true that sometimes this kind of things turn on the bad way, but on my point of view, it's more because of this negative thoughts. When I started this Unofficial FC, I was sooooooooooo happy, and still I am, even if I spend nights and nights on Fanzines, news and everything. We need to be happy, we need to believe in what we started, or in what we're involved........let's start thinking WHITE and not BLACK, and we'll succeed.

However, Sorry for the lack of updates, but I need to write them first in italian, to publish them on our myspace or fanzine, and then I have to translate also 6 pages (A4) of written material, be patient with us! :)

-Giuseppe

cHiCcAz
view post Posted on 20/3/2009, 20:13

naaaaaaaaa Peppe, I'm still an Italian Dreamers in this case ;) I trust you and your friends because I see how you all are involved in this project...go Peppe go!!! image

9 replies since 3/3/2009, 17:21   205 views